Friday, May 10, 2013

FREEZE FLASH your nails DRY!

      Trying to be economical these days I have been painting my own nails! As my good friend Stetson would say Princess Problems… and one of top picks is waiting on your nails to dry!!!!

Having a 2 year old, I have a small window before I need to chase her down so I needed a quick dry solution.

1. Paint your nails your favorite color
2. ALWAYS, ALWAYS use a top coat ( l like the Sally Hansen Top Coat in the Fast Dry in 60 seconds)
3. Wait 2 minutes...
4. Spray Pam on all your nails (Yes Pam from your Kitchen) and then immediatley stick your hands in a bowl of ICE COLD WATER for 60 seconds.
5. Wash your hands ( to remove the Pam) and your nails should be completely dry!!!


* nail color Essie Turquoise and Caicos with a gold glitter on the ring finger.

Now, go have fun painting your nails since you don't have that dreaded dry time anymore!





No comments:

Post a Comment