Saturday, May 11, 2013

Fashion SCORE!

I had such a huge fashion score tonight that I must share with you all!

My sweet daddy is completely responsible for my shoe addiction  because he was always surprising me with impromptu shoe "emergency " trips as he would call them.

My dad surprised me the other day with a shoe "emergency " trip to the mall. Did I mention these trips are timed I usually have less than 20 minutes to find the perfect pair. 

I came home with these Steve Madden's I wasn't 100% about that them but I had been on the hunt for the perfect wedge to match my skin color. The wedge color on the heel is what I just wasn't sold on.


They went back to the store and I had a crazy 2 year old with me so I left with a store credit and tonight I found the best deal!!!!

The search is finally over for the perfect summer wedge! 
Drumroll please...

Marked down from $165 to $89!!! Michael by Michael Kors wedges. Super excited about my fashion score tonight! 

Any of you find any awesome deals that just made your day?




No comments:

Post a Comment