Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Emmy Style

All fashionista everyone love awards shows for the red carpet! I was loving the Red Carpet looks at this years Emmys and here is my  Fashion Faves and Fashion Fails for Emmy's 2013!


Fashion Faves

Super Caliente as always Sophia Vergara in Vera Wang

Julia Bowen in Zac Posen I love love this Blush gown!

Julia Louis-Dreyfus in Monique Lhuiller


Giuliana Rancic in Tadashi Shoji

I acutally liked a few more but my best dressed for the night was….
Kerry Washington this gal can do no wrong and if I was walking Red Carpet I would go Marchesa too!


Ok so now onto Fashion Fails...

Heidi Klum in Versace I just dont feel this flattered her at all and if it doesn't flatter a supermodel….and I do not understand her hair and makeup choices at all? Sorry Heidi, I normally love you!



Connie Britton in Naeem Khan I love the show Nashville and Connie Britton is one gorgeous lady but this just dated her she could have done so much better!

Cat Deely in Armani she is normally a showstopper and does like to take a fashion risk but this just seemed so wrong to me?

Anna Farris in Monique Lhuillier I love her but this is was just horrible and hair and makeup were the worst she is ever looked. I did think the fit was nice but that school bus yellow with her skin and bleached out hair or wig was just awful.


and my worst dressed might be a surprise and I think this dress could have been gorgeous but my worst dressed goes to Claire Danes in Armani Prive All night I just wanted to go pull her dress up. Seeing her boobs sagged down was just horrific and I want even talk about her faux bob and makeup. This could have been stunning and I loved the actual dress and color with her skin but it was all wrong!


Who's ready for Golden Globes!!! I sure do love me a red carpet!






No comments:

Post a Comment