Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Fashion

Cool nights, skinny jeans and boots for days are finally here!!!
 I love fall and especially pumpkin spice lattes yum!!!

Here are some of my favorite fall fashions that will also take you into winter that I am just loving right now. 

Did I mention they are all under $100!

Skinny Jeans/Pants I am a lover of the skinny jean and is my go to pant. I love H&M pants they are inexpensive and have a great fit.  Did I mention H&M just opened the online store about a month ago…fashionistas everywhere are swooning!!!!






All of these skinnies are from H&M and right now most skinnies are 20% off with prices starting at $29.95! I wont tell you that I snagged the last pair of the black wax coated denim skinnies from the Winston-Salem store for $7….yes I said $7 for a pair of jeans! Still denim under $30 is a great deal too! I love skinnies paired with a silk button up.



Dresses Dresses Dresses…..I love a great dress and is great with boots or tights for fall!


                                                                                                                                   



All three dresses are from www.asos.com in the petite section, but most petite items come in regular lengths as well.



I love this big chunky sweater from H&M I just picked one up and cant wait for the southern heat to subside so I can wear it with my olive green skinnies!


Lastly, are these great tan booties from Target and for $20.99 who can beat that???


I will post more fall fashion  but these are some of my favorite pieces….what is your favorite fall fashion?


www.asos.com
www.hm.com
www.target.com





No comments:

Post a Comment