Sunday, August 5, 2012

7 days of style-Budgetista/Intermixer

A lot of my friends wanted me to do a 7 days of style post do I can give you a run down of what I wear and how I put things together every day. Most people seemed surprised when I tell them I shop at Target, Kohls, Tj Maxx and of course Thad & Louise all of
these are budget friendly shopping .

I have collected some more designer style pieces over the years which allows me to be a budgetista while intermixing some of my nicer pieces.

My first look is from last night. Saturday August 4th I went and got pizza with my family and some friends.


Here is a rundown of my outfit.

Top- Gold Bebe tank top
Pants-White denim from H&M
Shoes- Tan strappy heels from Forever21
Jewelry- Earrings and leather cuff-Thad&Louise Boutique. Bangle mix-Juicy Couture.


I will post my Sunday church look tonight!

Until then....

GFFB,

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment