Friday, August 3, 2012

Statement please….

I just love a statement necklace! It can completely make your outfit and give it just the pop you need. This one necklace I have been my buying in so many colors has been my go to for the past two summers at Thad & Louise! This necklace is now popping up in every boutique across the country! Its one of my personal favorites and I own in three colors. I really have a necklace problem, I will have to give you guys a sneak peak of my necklace wall sometime ;) Anyways…a fabulous statement necklace in a pop of color can really make any outfit that more fabulous! Check out my fav below.



Even celebrities love this statement piece. Check out Cat Deely host of So You Think You Can Dance rocking this fabulous necklace!


Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Also, happy shopping www.thadandlouise.com is now open for business!



GFFB,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment