Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Style day 5-Science Center and Chick-fila with my Elouise!

      I will start out by apologizing for my blurry picture but it is the only picture I took today. My style challenge today was to be stylish yet comfortable since I would be chasing my little monkey today. I am about to be super busy with cheerleading training camp beginning tomorrow so today was Elouise and mommy day!


Top- Python sheer button up blouse- H&M (Science Center sticker not included ;) )
Shorts- Black shorts- Banana Republic Outlet
Earrings- Gold clover earrings-Thad & Louise Boutique
Shoes- Tan and gold chain flat sandals- BCBG ( sorry they were not pictured)

Also in case you wandering on Miss Elouise's style
Outfit- Black and White Mudpie pants and top- Thad & Louise Too!
Shoes- Stride Rite- Amazon

Happy Wednesday!

GFFB,
Christy


No comments:

Post a Comment