Sunday, August 5, 2012

7 days of Style- Day 2 Sunday Funday

Sunday is church day. I firmly believe you should give God your best and that means getting ready in the best that we have for church on Sunday's. This might be a very southern and baptist thing for me , but I also never wear pants to church either. Growing up I wasn't allowed to wear pants to church and I think it stuck because I still only wear dresses or skirts on Sunday mornings. However, other peoples best might be different then mine but I still believe no matter what God deserves our best!

Here is my Sunday outfit today.  (This was after lunch with my family today, I promise I didn't wear sunglasses in church today ;)

Top- White Lace Peplum top- Thad & Louise Boutique
Skirt- Fuchsia Pencil Skirt- Target
Sunglasses- Black cat eye sunglasses ( I think I picked them up at the beach)
Bracelet mix- Turquoise cross bracelet bangle set- Thad & Louise Boutique
Shoes- Nude Pumps- Aldo Shoes
Handbag- Michael Kors -Christmas gift from my wonderful momma ;)

* As a side note the top and bracelets are still available at Thad & Louise Boutique  :)

GFFB,

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment