Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall in Love!

One of the best things about fall is BOOTS and of course Pumpkin Spice Lattes! I wanted to share some of my favorite boots for fall!


First, I will share the boots I purchased this year that everyone is always asking about. I love these booties and they look great with dresses or skinny jeans. I have the color below but they also come in lots of other fun colors!

Victoria Secret Booties



While we are on Boots, I have to share my favorite pair for Elouise this fall. I love these brown fringe booties. They go with everything and Elouise loves them!



 Zappos Toddler Boots






My next must haves are Cowboy boots! I couldnt live without my cowboy boots because its the perfect balance of fashion and function. They are comfortable and allow me to wear them all day but also adds a little flair to your skinny jeans!


These pair are similar to the pair I own;





Justin Cowboy Boots






Here is a few that Im also loving this season and are great deals to boot  ;)





H&M Boots On Sale $34.95- How Comfy do these look?










Target Black Booties $44.99








Leopard Wedge Booties- Christmas Wish List!!!




Over the knee flat riding boot! Im loving both of these colors!




















HAPPY SHOPPING and WELCOME TO FALL YALL!!!


Blessings from the Ruby Crown!

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment