Thursday, October 30, 2014

Let God Open The Window...

The hardest thing we do in life is wait sometimes for the things we want. So many times in life we just have to wait. My mom always told me Patience is a Virtue and trust me it was never my strongest one.

I am currently in BSF ( Bible Study Fellowship) every Wednesday morning and we are studying Moses this year.

You want to talk about the King of Waiting, I will crown Moses right now. I have learned so much about God's will and the Salvation through the power of Exodus. ( GO RE READ NOW)


Two things about me is I am a planner and a go getter. I will find ways to make things happen but isnt it funny that sometimes the answer is No or Not Right Now!  

Yesterday, I truly saw God give me a not right now and open a different window. The not right now happened yesterday morning, and it was something I thought I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted RIGHT NOW!  I prayed about it and felt good about it, so I truly didn't understand why it didn't happen? We can sometimes question God, but he hushed me real quick with a power of an email for a different window that might be the Right Now.


We as Christian can say very quickly that God's Will is best, but its very very hard when its not what we want to hear or even what we had planned. No matter how much I plan or am willing to hustle to get it I know its not going to happen or bring me joy for the Lord if its not his Will!!!





My prayer today for all of you is for getting through those closed doors and finding even more joy in the windows he opens for us!

Blessings from the Ruby Crown,

Christy


1 comment:

  1. Such a true post and especially to those involved in the pageant world. Not winning although hard to swallow is His way of showing us He has bigger things in store. Not always easy to accept but He wants us to put complete and total trust in Him! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete