Monday, January 20, 2014

Black White and H&M!

If you know me you know I love all things H&M! I love that you can get a high fashion look without the price tag! Black and White combo is such a classic look but i loved this refreshed take on the looks at H&M!

I love this outfit with this printed knit skirt and white and black cami! The new Milana tassle necklace at Stella & Dot that would make this outfit complete.
Skirt- $49.95  Top- $34.95 Shoes- $34.95



Im super crazy about this look. I love the whole outfit and it might have to be in my closet this spring!
Black and White Printed pants $29.95
Black Silk Cami- $17.95
Black Belt- $6.95
Black Shoes with Gold ankle strap $49.95
Gold Necklaces  www.stelladot.com/christywcreson 

Im thinking gold layering necklaces would look oh so fab on this and could even be paired with a blazer for a chilly night.



Happy Shopping!



XOXO,
Christy






No comments:

Post a Comment