Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globes! All the fashion…Best and Worst!

Golden Globes 2014

I thought this years show was great! The Golden Globes is one of my favorite awards show I love the film and tv actors in one place. 

Here is my rundown of all the fashion of the night.

Well lets get it over with the worst of the night! I tell you when a star makes bad fashion mistakes they really go for it!

Sarah Hyland in George Hobieka Couture- I was not a fan of this whole look I feel the color washed her out and she is so young she could have had a lot of fun with it. 
Hayden Panettiere in Tom Ford.  I know some people really like it but I hated it! I felt she looked old and dated and it did not flatter her at all.
These are also some on my worst dressed lists that I feel just missed the mark!






* I know a lot of people liked Amy Adams in this red Valentino but I thought it was awful and it looked like something was going to pop out all night!

MY WORST DRESSED OF THE NIGHT HAS 2 WINNERS UNFORTUNATELY

Drew Barrymore in Monique Lhuiller. I know she is preggo but this looks like a prom dress she should have worn on Never Been Kissed…ugh


LENA DUNHAM  in Zac Posen. Why O did someone let her wear this. This might be one of the worst ever. This was a bad color choice and style for her body shape. Take all that away and the fit is the worst part, this is a couture gown and it looks like she a bought a prom dresses 2 sizes to small…Bless!


NOW Onto the Good Stuff!!!!! BEST DRESSED OF THE NIGHT!!!

Let's start with two preggo mamas who got it way right…Bravo ladies! 

Kerry Washington in Balenciaga and Olivia Wilde in Gucci



Some of my other favorites

Since Im a pageant girl ill give my top 3 and getting 2nd runner up in Best Dressed is Sophia Vergara in Zac Posen with an amazing Lorraine Scwartz necklace.


1st Runner up goes to Margot Robbie this up and comer actress is not only stunning but wore this amazing white Gucci gown accented with blue and crystal bead work!

My Golden Globes best Dressed of the night goes undoubtedly to Lupita Nyong'o in a red Ralph Lauren off the shoulder cape dress.  Absolutely stunning!






 I hope you enjoyed my Best and Worst Dressed list and awards season is here so stay tuned for SAG, GRAMMY'S, and the one and only OSCARS!


XOXO,
Christy












No comments:

Post a Comment