Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Christy Loves...



I think I have professed my love undoubtedly for the Mary Kay skin care line. I use a lil buffet of products from each of the skin care lines. 

1. Face Wash- TimeWise Normal to Oily
2. Moisturizer- ClearProof Moisturizer ( this is from the Acne line and I love that this doesn't clog pores under my makeup!)
3. Pore Minimizer- Clearproof
4. TimeWise Even Complexion Essence
5. Repair Eye Cream Roller
6. Eye makeup remover

and my WOW product is for sure the TimeWise Repair Volu Firm Lifting serum this is like gold in a bottle, I honestly use every drop and every night its amazing on your skin! This helps fight and repair wrinkles and just makes your skin feel like a baby! My mom calls it the "good stuff"

I also use the even complexion mask and the micro derm set. 
It is truly an amazing and innovative skin care line and has tremendously helped my skin!

You can order from my bestie Stetson www.stetsonkpatton.com she knows every products in and outs but these are some of my must haves!


xoxo,
Christy




No comments:

Post a Comment