Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stella & Dot Spring Sneak Peek


I became a stylist for Stella & Dot at the end of October and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Its truly the best thing I ever did but the only problem is I want everything in the the line. Let me tell you the spring line did not disspoint. It doesn't come out till the 11th but heres a sneak peek of the Sardina Necklace with matching bracelet. How gorgeous is this and the necklace is also detachable :0

I think it would look fab with this outfit from lulus.com this white crop top is only $32

Im also crazy for this white maxi from www.asos.com perfect for spring and summer!



Check out my website at www.stelladot.com/christywcreson or contact me about hosting a trunk show!

Christy W Creson
Independent Stylist
(828) 302-0538
christycreson@gmail.com
www.stelladot.com/christywcreson
SHOP NOWHOST A TRUNK SHOWBECOME A STYLIST
CONNECT WITH ME:   FacebookTwitterPinterestPinterest

xoxo,
Christy 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy, I went to Asos to get the maxi dress and couldn't find it. Could you give me the link? Also I think the bracelet and necklace you featured would be perfect with it, I would like to see about getting those?

    ReplyDelete