Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WMW….





Well this is no surprise since I am a stylist! I just started with this company at the end of October and I cant tell you what a whirlwind its been. Not only am I making extra money ( paid for all of Elouise's Christmas!!!) but Im earning free jewelry and accessories and get to work with what I love…jewelry and fashion!

Im sure most of you know I used to own a boutique with my bestie Stetson so you are probably thinking why this…

I can tell you this company is amazing and they make it so easy to host trunk shows and sell your product. After owning my own store I can tell you this seems like a piece of cake.

The product speaks for itself it is a guranteed product with exceptional quality. Being a buyer for my store I can tell you I didnt see this quality at market, and is so well made! 

Here are a few pieces from the spring line I just cant live without!

 


I was going to give you my top 3 but I love it all so much Im giving my top 8! 
Starting with left to right

1. The Milana tassel necklace is amazing and the tassel is removable!
2. The Red Ikat getaway is the perfect weekend bag, you need to plan a trip just to use this great bag!
3.  Mallcora Chandelier earrings are just gorgeous and perfect for spring and summer!
4. Tia Cross body bag in the Mosaic black and white print this such a great departure from your normal large handbag and perfect for when you don't want to carry a large bag.
5. The Stone Sutton is probably the most amazing necklace I've seen. I did a little gasp when I opened the box. Its a little pricier than the others but….SO WORTH IT!!
6. The Makena…the creative director calls this one the sexy piece of the collection and will definitely help spice up an outfit.
7. The Sardinia, I've already professed my love for this pinky red piece with detachable pieces but is a great piece to wear now and into spring. * it is pictured below in my OOD!
8. The Jacinthe is just gorgeous arm candy I loved it paired with my large gold MK watch!


Best news is you can shop all these pieces now or contact me today about hosting a trunk show. It doesn't cost you anything to host a trunk show and you can receive hundereds in free jewelry and accessories!!!

www.stelladot.com/christywcreson


xoxo,
Christy



No comments:

Post a Comment